Our funding supports individuals, collaborations, large-scale initiatives and the preservation of archives and records in medical humanities.
Here you will find examples of the ambitious initiatives and projects we support, along with listings of the past awards made since 2004.
If you would like to see further examples of Trust-wide funding and how we measure our success, please see Monitoring our progress.
- The Centre for the History of Science, Technology and Medicine, University of Manchester
- The Centre for the Humanities and Health, King's College London
- The Centre for Medical Humanities, Durham University
- The 'From Generation to Reproduction' project, University of Cambridge
- The 'Translating Galen' project, Newcastle University