Here you can find general information about applying for a grant in the medical humanities. For more specific details, please refer to the individual grants.
Medical Humanities pre-application mentoring workshop
For people thinking of applying to Wellcome Trust funding schemes in Medical Humanities, we run pre-application mentoring workshops. We are piloting this as a way to help you make your application stronger.
Members of our grants team, Expert Review Groups and selection panels will be available to take questions and give guidance on our Investigator Awards and fellowship schemes.
Application workshops take place twice a year. Past workshops have been held in Manchester, London and Glasgow.
The Trust expects to hold the next application workshop in London in November. Further details will be available on this page in September.
- Medical Humanities Expert Review Group
- Medical Humanities Interview Committee
- Research Resources Funding Committee
- Medical Humanities Selection Panel
- All policies and positions
- Policy on data management and sharing
- Guidelines on good research practice
- Position statement on research publishing and open access
- Policy on access to bioinformatics resources by Trust-funded researchers
- Policy on relationships between Trust-funded researchers and commercial organisations
- Wellcome Trust-funded intellectual property: Exploitation consent and standard revenue/equity-sharing agreement [Word 108KB]