Biomedical science funding schemes
We support basic scientists, clinicians (including clinical psychologists, dentists and veterinarians) and public health researchers at all stages of their research career. Where appropriate, applications are encouraged from candidates trained in disciplines outside the biomedical sciences, but who are applying their expertise to biomedical problems.
Funding schemes that are currently open for the submission of applications, with the indicated closing date:
- Masters Fellowship in Public Health and Tropical Medicine (10 Dec 2013)
- Senior Research Fellowship in Basic Biomedical Science (13 Dec 2013)
- Senior Research Fellowship in Clinical Sciences (13 Dec 2013)
- Senior Research Fellowship in Public Health and Tropical Medicine (13 Dec 2013)
- Health Systems Research Initiative (14 Jan 2014)
- Research Training Fellowships (7 Feb 2014)
- New Investigator Awards (28 Feb 2014)
- Senior Investigator Awards (28 Feb 2014)
For information about applying to the Trust, Grant Conditions, eligibility and deadlines see Application information.
Current grantholders should see Managing a grant.