Biomedical science funding schemes
We support basic scientists, clinicians (including clinical psychologists, dentists and veterinarians) and public health researchers at all stages of their research career. Where appropriate, applications are encouraged from candidates trained in disciplines outside the biomedical sciences, but who are applying their expertise to biomedical problems.
Funding schemes that are currently open for the submission of applications, with the indicated closing date:
- Global Health Trials Initiative (10 Sep 2015)
- Senior Research Fellowships in Basic Biomedical Science (11 Sep 2015)
- Senior Research Fellowships in Clinical Science (11 Sep 2015)
- Senior Research Fellowships in Public Health and Tropical Medicine (11 Sep 2015)
- Collaborative Awards in Science (21 Sep 2015)
- Wellcome Trust Centres (21 Sept 2015)
- Seed Awards in Science (22 Oct 2015)
For information about applying to the Trust, Grant Conditions, eligibility and deadlines see Application information.
Current grantholders should see Managing a grant.