Biomedical science funding schemes
We support basic scientists, clinicians (including clinical psychologists, dentists and veterinarians) and public health researchers at all stages of their research career. Where appropriate, applications are encouraged from candidates trained in disciplines outside the biomedical sciences, but who are applying their expertise to biomedical problems.
Funding schemes that are currently open for the submission of applications, with the indicated closing date:
- Sir Henry Dale Fellowships (16 Apr 2014)
- Research Career Development Fellowships (16 Apr 2014)
- Training Fellowships in Public Health and Tropical Medicine (25 Apr 2014)
- Intermediate Fellowships in Public Health and Tropical Medicine (25 Apr 2014)
- Postdoctoral Research Training Fellowships for Clinicians (2 May 2014)
- Intermediate Clinical Fellowships (6 May 2014)
- Sir Henry Wellcome Postdoctoral Fellowships (8 May 2014)
- Career Re-entry Fellowships (8 May 2014)
- Senior Research Fellowship in Basic Biomedical Science (30 May 2014)
- Senior Research Fellowship in Clinical Sciences (30 May 2014)
- Senior Research Fellowships in Public Health and Tropical Medicine (30 May 2014)
For information about applying to the Trust, Grant Conditions, eligibility and deadlines see Application information.
Current grantholders should see Managing a grant.