Biomedical science funding schemes
We support basic scientists, clinicians (including clinical psychologists, dentists and veterinarians) and public health researchers at all stages of their research career. Where appropriate, applications are encouraged from candidates trained in disciplines outside the biomedical sciences, but who are applying their expertise to biomedical problems.
Funding schemes that are currently open for the submission of applications, with the indicated closing date:
- Seed Awards in Science (22 Oct 2015)
- Postdoctoral Research Training Fellowship for Clinicians (30 Oct 3015)
- Intermediate Clinical Fellowship (30 Oct 2015)
- WT-NIH Four-year PhD Studentships (2 Nov 2015)
- Investigator Awards (6 Nov 2015)
- Training Fellowship in Public Health and Tropical Medicine (12 Nov 2015)
- Intermediate Fellowship in Public Health and Tropical Medicine (12 Nov 2015)
- Multi-user equipment grants (20 Nov 2015)
- Biomedical resource and technology development grants (20 Nov 2015)
- Research Training Fellowship (4 Dec 2015)
For information about applying to the Trust, Grant Conditions, eligibility and deadlines see Application information.
Current grantholders should see Managing a grant.