Biomedical science funding schemes
We support basic scientists, clinicians (including clinical psychologists, dentists and veterinarians) and public health researchers at all stages of their research career. Where appropriate, applications are encouraged from candidates trained in disciplines outside the biomedical sciences, but who are applying their expertise to biomedical problems.
Funding schemes that are currently open for the submission of applications, with the indicated closing date:
- Biomedical Vacation Scholarships (12 Feb 2016)
- Investigator Awards (26 Feb 2016)
- Masters Fellowship in Public Health and Tropical Medicine (22 Mar 2016)
- Research Training Fellowship (4 Apr 2016)
- Sir Henry Dale Fellowships (12 Apr 2016)
- Research Career Development Fellowships (12 Apr 2016)
For information about applying to the Trust, Grant Conditions, eligibility and deadlines see Application information.
Current grantholders should see Managing a grant.