Biomedical science funding schemes
We support basic scientists, clinicians (including clinical psychologists, dentists and veterinarians) and public health researchers at all stages of their research career. Where appropriate, applications are encouraged from candidates trained in disciplines outside the biomedical sciences, but who are applying their expertise to biomedical problems.
Funding schemes that are currently open for the submission of applications, with the indicated closing date:
- Research Training Fellowships (10 Apr 2015)
- Sir Henry Dale Fellowships (17 Apr 2015)
- Research Career Development Fellowships (17 Apr 2015)
- Training Fellowship in Public Health and Tropical Medicine (29 Apr 2015)
- Intermediate Fellowship in Public Health and Tropical Medicine (29 Apr 2015)
- Senior Research Fellowships in Basic Biomedical Science (8 May 2015)
- Senior Research Fellowships in Clinical Science (8 May 2015)
- Senior Research Fellowships in Public Health and Tropical Medicine (8 May 2015)
- Sir Henry Wellcome Postdoctoral Fellowships (15 May 2015)
- Research Career Re-entry Fellowships (15 May 2015)
- Postdoctoral Research Training Fellowships for Clinicians (18 May 2015)
- Intermediate Clinical Fellowships (18 May 2015)
- Collaborative Awards in Science (20 May 2015)
For information about applying to the Trust, Grant Conditions, eligibility and deadlines see Application information.
Current grantholders should see Managing a grant.