Biomedical science funding schemes
We support basic scientists, clinicians (including clinical psychologists, dentists and veterinarians) and public health researchers at all stages of their research career. Where appropriate, applications are encouraged from candidates trained in disciplines outside the biomedical sciences, but who are applying their expertise to biomedical problems.
Funding schemes that are currently open for the submission of applications, with the indicated closing date:
- Ebola trials funding call (no closing date)
- Intermediate Clinical Fellowships (27 Oct 2014)
- Postdoctoral Research Training Fellowships for Clinicians (27 Oct 2014)
- Masters in Public Health and Tropical Medicine (31 Oct 2014)
- Training Fellowships in Public Health and Tropical Medicine (31 Oct 2014)
- Intermediate Fellowships in Public Health and Tropical Medicine (31 Oct 2014)
- WT-NIH Four-year PhD Studentships (3 Nov 2014)
- Biomedical resource and technology development grants (10 Nov 2014)
- Multi-user equipment grants (10 Nov 2014)
- New Investigator Awards (14 Nov 2014)
- Senior Investigator Awards (14 Nov 2014)
- Sir Henry Dale Fellowships (21 Nov 2014)
- Research Career Development Fellowships (21 Nov 2014)
- WT/MIT Postdoctoral Fellowships (24 Nov 2014)
For information about applying to the Trust, Grant Conditions, eligibility and deadlines see Application information.
Current grantholders should see Managing a grant.