Biomedical science funding schemes
We support basic scientists, clinicians (including clinical psychologists, dentists and veterinarians) and public health researchers at all stages of their research career. Where appropriate, applications are encouraged from candidates trained in disciplines outside the biomedical sciences, but who are applying their expertise to biomedical problems.
Funding schemes that are currently open for the submission of applications, with the indicated closing date:
- Ebola trials funding call (no closing date)
- Senior Research Fellowships in Basic Biomedical Science (5 Dec 2014)
- Senior Research Fellowships in Clinical Science (5 Dec 2014)
- Senior Fellowships in Public Health and Tropical Medicine (5 Dec 2014)
- Investigator Awards (20 Feb 2015)
- Seed Awards (25 Feb 2015)
For information about applying to the Trust, Grant Conditions, eligibility and deadlines see Application information.
Current grantholders should see Managing a grant.